- 1 What county is Marshfield Hospital in?
- 2 What county is Marshfield WI?
- 3 Is Marshfield Clinic good?
- 4 What hospitals are in Marshfield Wisconsin?
- 5 Is Marshfield WI A good place to retire?
- 6 Who is the CEO of Marshfield Clinic?
- 7 Is Marshfield WI safe?
- 8 What is Marshfield Wisconsin known for?
- 9 How big is Marshfield Wisconsin?
- 10 Why are you interested in joining Marshfield Clinic health system?
- 11 How many clinics does Marshfield Clinic have?
- 12 Is Marshfield Clinic a hospital?
What county is Marshfield Hospital in?
Marshfield is a city in Wood County and Marathon County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. It is located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 10, Highway 13 and Highway 97. The largest city in Wood County, its population was 19,118 at the 2010 census.
What county is Marshfield WI?
Marshfield is located in Wood County and Marathon County, Wisconsin with a population of 19,478.
Is Marshfield Clinic good?
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, WI is rated high performing in 1 adult specialty and 7 procedures and conditions. It is a general medical and surgical facility. The evaluation of Marshfield Medical Center also includes data from Marshfield Childen’s Hospital.
What hospitals are in Marshfield Wisconsin?
Best Hospitals near Marshfield, WI
- Marshfield Medical Center. 0.9 mi. Hospitals.
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital. 0.6 mi. Hospitals.
- Marshfield Clinic. 0.8 mi. Doctors, Urgent Care, Medical Centers.
- Children’s Miracle Network. 0.9 mi. Hospitals.
- Therapy & Performance Ctr Saint Joseph’s Hospital. 1.1 mi.
- Alternative Health Solutions. 4.2 mi.
Is Marshfield WI A good place to retire?
Marshfield is a town in Wisconsin with a population of 18,222. Marshfield is in Wood County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. Many young professionals and retirees live in Marshfield and residents tend to lean conservative.
Who is the CEO of Marshfield Clinic?
Susan Turney, Marshfield Clinic Health System CEO.
Is Marshfield WI safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Marshfield is 1 in 54. Based on FBI crime data, Marshfield is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wisconsin, Marshfield has a crime rate that is higher than 85% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is Marshfield Wisconsin known for?
The lovely town was known as a major center of logging during the mid-19th century and is now home to the renowned Marshfield Clinic health care system. Visitors can explore family-friendly attractions like the Wildwood Zoo, which offers both walk-through and drive-through animal exhibits year-round.
How big is Marshfield Wisconsin?
The 500-bed hospital, now called Marshfield Medical Center, together with the Clinic, provides complete inpatient and outpatient care for central Wisconsin and beyond.
Why are you interested in joining Marshfield Clinic health system?
Marshfield Clinic offers you the opportunity to join a world-class health care system in a family-friendly setting. Among the benefits are: Low cost of living. Clean and safe environment.
How many clinics does Marshfield Clinic have?
Marshfield Clinic Health System’s primary operations include facilities in Marshfield, Eau Claire, and Rice Lake. As of 2019, the health system has eight hospitals and 55 clinics throughout Wisconsin.
Is Marshfield Clinic a hospital?
Marshfield Medical Center – Marshfield offers inpatient (hospital) and outpatient (medical offices care) services.