- 1 How many acres is St. Joseph?
- 2 Is St. Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
- 3 What is the crime rate in St. Joseph Missouri?
- 4 Is St. Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 5 Is St. Joseph Michigan Nice?
- 6 Is Saint Joseph’s University a party school?
- 7 How much is St Joseph’s University tuition?
- 8 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 9 What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
- 10 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 11 What is the elevation of Saint Joseph Missouri?
How many acres is St. Joseph?
It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 4,783, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 125 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Saint Joseph’s University’s ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities North, #8. Its tuition and fees are $47,940.
Is St. Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
What is the crime rate in St. Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
Is St. Joseph Missouri Safe?
Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes. The only city to rank below St. Joseph was Springfield. The City of Maryville came in as the 9th safest city with 24 violent crimes and 151 property crimes.
Is St. Joseph Michigan Nice?
Joseph is a beautiful city in southwest Michigan that resides along the coast of Lake Michigan. There are tons of small, family owned shops and an incredible view of the shoreline. The beaches are family friendly and there are tons of activities for both adults and kids alike.
Is Saint Joseph’s University a party school?
Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.
How much is St Joseph’s University tuition?
46,550 USD (2019 – 20)
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
White: 86.14% Black or African American: 5.97% Two or more races: 3.82% Other race: 1.81%
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
Top Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Patee House Museum. 480. Speciality Museums.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum. 321. Speciality Museums.
- Pony Express Museum. 421. Speciality Museums.
- Krug Park. 125.
- Remington Nature Center. 118.
- Jesse James Home Museum. 241.
- Walter Cronkite Memorial. History Museums.
- Hall Street Historic District. Neighborhoods.
What is the elevation of Saint Joseph Missouri?
The latitude and longitude coordinates (GPS waypoint) of Saint Joseph are 39.7686055 (North), -94.8466322 (West) and the approximate elevation is 889 feet (271 meters) above sea level.