- 1 How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
- 2 Where should I avoid in St Louis?
- 3 Is Missouri St Louis safe?
- 4 Is St Joseph MO a good place to live?
- 5 Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
- 6 Where is the safest place to live in St Louis?
- 7 Are there bad parts of St Louis?
- 8 Is crime bad in St Louis?
- 9 What is St Louis Missouri famous for?
- 10 Is St Joseph Safe?
- 11 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 12 What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
Distance between St Louis and St Joseph is 416.03 km. This distance is equal to 258.51 miles, and 224.49 nautical miles.
Where should I avoid in St Louis?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Peabody-Darst-Webbe. Population 1,652. 154 %
- Old North Saint Louis. Population 1,438. 108 %
- Wells-Goodfellow. Population 5,002. 106 %
- Academy. Population 2,766.
- Hamilton Heights. Population 2,680.
- The Ville. Population 1,546.
- Walnut Park West. Population 2,780.
- Baden. Population 4,442.
Is Missouri St Louis safe?
In fact, St. Louis is as safe as any other major urban area in the United States. When traveling to any metropolitan area, visitors must remain vigilant and aware of their surroundings by taking simple, easy steps to reduce their chances of being a victim of crime.
Is St Joseph MO a good place to live?
In the study, St. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city out of 75 cities listed. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes.
Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
It’s one of the lowest in the country. What’s even more amazing is the number of free and low-cost attractions the city offers. With average sales price of homes well below the national average, the city is currently a buyer’s market and the cost of living in St. Louis is affordable.
Where is the safest place to live in St Louis?
Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis
- Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis.
- Webster Groves. Webster Groves is an area that many people flock to in search of a safe suburban area not too far outside of the city.
- Benton Park.
Are there bad parts of St Louis?
Located in St Louis’s impoverished north side, the neighborhood of College Hill is known as the most dangerous in the city. Shootings and homicides are a regular occurrence.
Is crime bad in St Louis?
LOUIS – The city of St. Louis was ranked No. 4 in the U.S. News & World Report’s “Most Dangerous Places in the U.S.” The ranking was based on murder and property crime rates per 100,000 people, according to the online study.
What is St Louis Missouri famous for?
St. Louis is a vibrant metropolis in the heartland of the USA, with its fiercely independent frontier-town roots, layered with Midwest modesty. Commonly referred to as the ‘Gateway to the West’, this eclectic city is famous for its iconic Gateway Arch, fiercely loyal sports fans, and blues music scene.
Is St Joseph Safe?
Based on FBI crime data, St. Joseph is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Michigan, St. Joseph has a crime rate that is higher than 85% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
White: 86.14% Black or African American: 5.97% Two or more races: 3.82% Other race: 1.81%