- 1 Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
- 2 Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 3 What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
- 4 What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 5 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 6 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 7 What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
- 8 Is Springfield MO safe?
- 9 Where is St Joseph buried?
- 10 What famous outlaw was killed in St Joseph MO?
- 11 How big is Saint Joseph Missouri?
Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
In the study, St. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city out of 75 cities listed. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes.
Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
St. Joseph is in the 32nd percentile for safety, meaning 68% of cities are safer and 32% of cities are more dangerous.
What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
White: 86.14% Black or African American: 5.97% Two or more races: 3.82% Other race: 1.81%
What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
Top Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Patee House Museum. 480. Speciality Museums.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum. 321. Speciality Museums.
- Pony Express Museum. 421. Speciality Museums.
- Krug Park. 125.
- Remington Nature Center. 118.
- Jesse James Home Museum. 241.
- Walter Cronkite Memorial. History Museums.
- Hall Street Historic District. Neighborhoods.
What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
Is Springfield MO safe?
Is Springfield, MO Safe? The D grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Springfield is in the 16th percentile for safety, meaning 84% of cities are safer and 16% of cities are more dangerous.
Where is St Joseph buried?
The principal feast day of Saint Joseph is March 19, Saint Joseph’s Day in the Roman Catholic tradition. While the Bible does not identify a specific site where St. Joseph’s bones were laid to rest, an ancient tradition states that the tomb of St. Joseph, now empty, is in the Valley of Josaphat.
What famous outlaw was killed in St Joseph MO?
Notorious outlaw Jesse James was shot and killed in this house on April 3, 1882. He was killed by Bob Ford, a member of the James gang, to collect a $10,000 reward offered by Governor Tom Crittenden. Jesse died at the age of 34 after living a lawless career for 16 years.
How big is Saint Joseph Missouri?