- 1 Is Saint Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 2 How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
- 3 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 4 Where should I avoid in St Louis?
- 5 Is St Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
- 6 What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 7 What is in St Joseph?
- 8 Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
- 9 Where is the safest place to live in St Louis?
- 10 Are there bad parts of St Louis?
Is Saint Joseph Missouri Safe?
Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes. The only city to rank below St. Joseph was Springfield. The City of Maryville came in as the 9th safest city with 24 violent crimes and 151 property crimes.
How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
Distance between St Louis and St Joseph is 416.03 km. This distance is equal to 258.51 miles, and 224.49 nautical miles.
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
Top Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Patee House Museum. 480. Speciality Museums.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum. 321. Speciality Museums.
- Pony Express Museum. 421. Speciality Museums.
- Krug Park. 125.
- Remington Nature Center. 118.
- Jesse James Home Museum. 241.
- Walter Cronkite Memorial. History Museums.
- Hall Street Historic District. Neighborhoods.
Where should I avoid in St Louis?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Peabody-Darst-Webbe. Population 1,652. 154 %
- Old North Saint Louis. Population 1,438. 108 %
- Wells-Goodfellow. Population 5,002. 106 %
- Academy. Population 2,766.
- Hamilton Heights. Population 2,680.
- The Ville. Population 1,546.
- Walnut Park West. Population 2,780.
- Baden. Population 4,442.
Is St Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
What is in St Joseph?
16 Best Things to Do in St. Joseph, Missouri
- Pony Express Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Missouri Theater, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Krug Park, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Jesse James Home Museum, St. Joseph, MO.
- Robidoux Row Museum.
- Phil Welch Stadium, St.
- East Hills Mall, St.
Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
It’s one of the lowest in the country. What’s even more amazing is the number of free and low-cost attractions the city offers. With average sales price of homes well below the national average, the city is currently a buyer’s market and the cost of living in St. Louis is affordable.
Where is the safest place to live in St Louis?
Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis
- Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis.
- Webster Groves. Webster Groves is an area that many people flock to in search of a safe suburban area not too far outside of the city.
- Benton Park.
Are there bad parts of St Louis?
Located in St Louis’s impoverished north side, the neighborhood of College Hill is known as the most dangerous in the city. Shootings and homicides are a regular occurrence.