- 1 How far is Sioux Falls from St Joseph?
- 2 Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
- 3 Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 4 How far apart are Sioux City and Sioux Falls?
- 5 What is there to do between Rapid City and Sioux Falls?
- 6 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 7 What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 8 What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
- 9 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 10 What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
- 11 What is the crime rate in Kansas City MO?
How far is Sioux Falls from St Joseph?
There are 278.49 miles from Saint Joseph to Sioux Falls in northwest direction and 307 miles (494.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-29 N route.
Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
In the study, St. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city out of 75 cities listed. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes.
Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
St. Joseph is in the 32nd percentile for safety, meaning 68% of cities are safer and 32% of cities are more dangerous.
How far apart are Sioux City and Sioux Falls?
Distance from Sioux Falls, SD to Sioux City, IA There are 74.09 miles from Sioux Falls to Sioux City in southeast direction and 86 miles (138.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-29 S route. Sioux Falls and Sioux City are 1 hour 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is there to do between Rapid City and Sioux Falls?
These curious and noteworthy roadside stops are really what make South Dakota great.
- Center of the Nation Monument. Belle Fourche, SD.
- Cosmos Mystery Area. Rapid City, SD.
- Big Thunder Gold Mine. Keystone, SD.
- Wall Drug Store. Wall, SD.
- Pioneer Auto Museum. Murdo, SD.
- Corn Palace. Mitchell, SD.
- Porter Sculpture Park. Montrose, SD.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
Top Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Patee House Museum. 480. Speciality Museums.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum. 321. Speciality Museums.
- Pony Express Museum. 421. Speciality Museums.
- Krug Park. 125.
- Remington Nature Center. 118.
- Jesse James Home Museum. 241.
- Walter Cronkite Memorial. History Museums.
- Hall Street Historic District. Neighborhoods.
What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
White: 86.14% Black or African American: 5.97% Two or more races: 3.82% Other race: 1.81%
What is the crime rate in Kansas City MO?
Kansas City has a violent crime rate of 1,596 violent crimes per 100,000 people, which is 417 percent higher than the national average. Residents in Kansas City have a 1 in 63 chance of becoming a victim of violent crime (compared to 1 in 199 in Missouri).