- 1 Is there any entrance exam for St Joseph’s College?
- 2 How can I get admission in St Joseph PU College Bangalore?
- 3 How do I apply for St Joseph College of Commerce?
- 4 What is PU college?
- 5 How do I contact Sjcc?
- 6 What is BBA international twinning?
- 7 What was Joseph to Jesus?
- 8 What is B.Com regular?
- 9 Is Sjcc a good college?
Is there any entrance exam for St Joseph’s College?
St Joseph’s College Entrance Test for Under Graduate 2020 or St Joseph’s College Entrance Test UG 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to B.A. (Visual Communication), BCA, B. St Joseph’s College Entrance Test UG 2020 is conducted by St. Joseph’s College Autonomous. The exam is in online mode.
How can I get admission in St Joseph PU College Bangalore?
The admission process starts soon after the SSLC results. Admission Procedure
- Recent passport size photograph in formal dress.
- Provisional copy of Class 10 Marks card.
- Caste /category certificate, if applicable.
- For Catholic/Christian students, a letter from the parish priest/ pastor.
How do I apply for St Joseph College of Commerce?
How to apply
- Step1: Application Forms should be filled (Fill-in all applicable fields) and submitted online through the college website (www.sjcc.edu.in).
- Step2: Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form.
What is PU college?
The Pre-University Course or Pre-Degree Course (PUC or PDC) is an Intermediate Course (which is known as 10+2) of two years’ duration, refers to Class 11th and Class 12th and called as 1st PUC and 2nd PUC respectively in the PU Colleges or Junior Colleges and are conducted by state education institutions or boards in
How do I contact Sjcc?
- St. Joseph’s College of Commerce (Autonomous) 163, Brigade Road, Bengaluru- 560 025.
- Ph. Nos: (080) 2536 0644 / 46.
- Fax: 2554 0378.
- E – Mail ID: [email protected]
- Website: www.sjcc.edu.in.
What is BBA international twinning?
BBA (INTERNATIONAL TWINNING) PROGRAMME: About Programme. St. Joseph’s College of Commerce provides an opportunity for the students of BBA to study abroad by offering an International Twinning programme at the Swansea University UK, Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand and Concordia College, New York.
What was Joseph to Jesus?
Joseph was the earthly father of Jesus, the man entrusted to raise the Son of God. Joseph was also a carpenter or skilled craftsman. He obeyed God in the face of severe humiliation. He did the right thing before God, in the right manner.
What is B.Com regular?
BCom or Bachelor of Commerce is a three-year undergraduate degree programme imparted in full-time, distance education as well as online mode. B.Com is the most sought-after course under the commerce stream as maximum commerce students tend to enroll into a B.Com course at the UG level. B, B.Com MBA, B.Com CMA, etc.
Is Sjcc a good college?
The St Joseph College is one of the finest colleges in India for students aspiring for their future in the commerce and business sector. The college is ranked as the 8th best in India and second best Commerce College in Bangalore. This institute is autonomous and conducts its examination independently.