- 1 What is the closest city to Saint Joseph Missouri?
- 2 Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 3 Is St Joseph a suburb of Kansas City?
- 4 How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
- 5 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 6 What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 7 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 8 Is St Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
- 9 How old is St Joseph Missouri?
- 10 How old is Kansas City Missouri?
What is the closest city to Saint Joseph Missouri?
More cities around 50 miles away
- 48 miles: Kansas City, MO.
- 46 miles: Kansas City, KS.
- 44 miles: Excelsior Springs, MO.
- 43 miles: Liberty, MO.
- 42 miles: Gladstone, MO.
- 36 miles: Lansing, KS.
- 32 miles: Leavenworth, KS.
Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes. The only city to rank below St. Joseph was Springfield. The City of Maryville came in as the 9th safest city with 24 violent crimes and 151 property crimes.
Is St Joseph a suburb of Kansas City?
St. Joseph is located roughly thirty miles north of the Kansas City, Missouri city limits and approximately 125 miles south of Omaha, Nebraska. The city was named after the town’s founder Joseph Robidoux and the biblical Saint Joseph.
How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
Distance between St Louis and St Joseph is 416.03 km. This distance is equal to 258.51 miles, and 224.49 nautical miles.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
Top Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Patee House Museum. 480. Speciality Museums.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum. 321. Speciality Museums.
- Pony Express Museum. 421. Speciality Museums.
- Krug Park. 125.
- Remington Nature Center. 118.
- Jesse James Home Museum. 241.
- Walter Cronkite Memorial. History Museums.
- Hall Street Historic District. Neighborhoods.
Is St Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
How old is St Joseph Missouri?
Saint Joseph, byname St. Joe, city, seat ( 1846 ) of Buchanan county, northwestern Missouri, U.S. It is located on the Missouri River (there bridged to Elwood, Kansas), 28 miles (45 km) north of Kansas City. A trading post was established (1826) on the site by Joseph Robidoux, a French Canadian trapper from St. Louis.
How old is Kansas City Missouri?
The origin of modern-day Kansas City, Missouri, dates back to the 1830s, when John McCoy founded the settlement of Westport at what is now Westport Road and Pennsylvania Avenue. McCoy chose this area to open an outfitting store for pioneers on the Santa Fe Trail.