How do you make a homemade star costume?
Be a shining star with this easy DIY Halloween costume.
- Step 1: Cut the Star. Enlarge the star pattern and cut out from cardboard.
- Step 2: Paint the Star. Paint the star gold and let dry.
- Step 3: Add Glitter. Apply crafts glue to the star.
- Step 4: Add Straps.
How do you make a biblical headdress?
How to Make a Biblical Headdress
- Measure a large square of fabric at least three feet by three feet.
- Cut a length of rope.
- Place the fabric on the wearer’s head.
- Wrap the rope around the head, from the front to the back.
- Allow the end of the rope to trail down the wearer’s back.
How do you dress like a disciple?
The foundation of a disciple costume is a long-sleeved gown. These are usually white or beige in color. Having the child wear a plain long sleeved shirt can create the look of a long sleeve gown. A white pajama dress can also serve as the gown.
How do you make a tunic out of a sheet?
How to Make a Tunic out of a Bed Sheet
- Open the sheet up and hold it up in front of you.
- Lay the tunic on a flat surface and grasp the fabric six inches from the corner with your left hand.
- Keep the sheet folded and wrap it around the front of your body and under your right armpit.
What clothing was popular in the 60s?
Ponchos, moccasins, love beads, peace signs, medallion necklaces, chain belts, polka dot-printed fabrics, and long, puffed “bubble” sleeves were popular fashions in the late 1960s. Both men and women wore frayed bell-bottomed jeans, tie-dyed shirts, work shirts, Jesus sandals, and headbands.