- 1 What county is in St. Joseph MO?
- 2 Is St. Joseph MO a safe place to live?
- 3 Is St. Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 4 Is there a curfew in St. Joseph Missouri?
- 5 How old is St. Joseph Missouri?
- 6 What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 7 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 8 What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
- 9 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 10 What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
- 11 What is the crime rate in Kansas City MO?
What county is in St. Joseph MO?
The city of St. Joseph is the county seat of Buchanan County and the eighth largest city in Missouri with approximately 77,176 residents as of 2012.
Is St. Joseph MO a safe place to live?
In the study, St. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city out of 75 cities listed. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes.
Is St. Joseph Missouri Safe?
St. Joseph is in the 32nd percentile for safety, meaning 68% of cities are safer and 32% of cities are more dangerous.
Is there a curfew in St. Joseph Missouri?
In St. Joseph, where the curfew is 11 p.m., the problem isn’t nearly as bad, even though it’s now missing one of its bigger teen hangout and drop-off locations, the Plaza 8 Theater. It’s important for parents to address the problem before it starts.
How old is St. Joseph Missouri?
Saint Joseph, byname St. Joe, city, seat ( 1846 ) of Buchanan county, northwestern Missouri, U.S. It is located on the Missouri River (there bridged to Elwood, Kansas), 28 miles (45 km) north of Kansas City. A trading post was established (1826) on the site by Joseph Robidoux, a French Canadian trapper from St. Louis.
What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
Top Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Patee House Museum. 480. Speciality Museums.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum. 321. Speciality Museums.
- Pony Express Museum. 421. Speciality Museums.
- Krug Park. 125.
- Remington Nature Center. 118.
- Jesse James Home Museum. 241.
- Walter Cronkite Memorial. History Museums.
- Hall Street Historic District. Neighborhoods.
What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
White: 86.14% Black or African American: 5.97% Two or more races: 3.82% Other race: 1.81%
What is the crime rate in Kansas City MO?
Kansas City has a violent crime rate of 1,596 violent crimes per 100,000 people, which is 417 percent higher than the national average. Residents in Kansas City have a 1 in 63 chance of becoming a victim of violent crime (compared to 1 in 199 in Missouri).