- 1 What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
- 2 What is in St Joseph?
- 3 Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
- 4 Is Saint Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
- 5 How old is Saint Joseph Missouri?
- 6 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 7 What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 8 What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
- 9 How far above sea level is Saint Joseph Missouri?
What is there to do in St Joseph Missouri today?
Top Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Patee House Museum. 480. Speciality Museums.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum. 321. Speciality Museums.
- Pony Express Museum. 421. Speciality Museums.
- Krug Park. 125.
- Remington Nature Center. 118.
- Jesse James Home Museum. 241.
- Walter Cronkite Memorial. History Museums.
- Hall Street Historic District. Neighborhoods.
What is in St Joseph?
16 Best Things to Do in St. Joseph, Missouri
- Pony Express Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Missouri Theater, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Krug Park, St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Jesse James Home Museum, St. Joseph, MO.
- Robidoux Row Museum.
- Phil Welch Stadium, St.
- East Hills Mall, St.
Is St Joseph Missouri Safe?
Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes. The only city to rank below St. Joseph was Springfield. The City of Maryville came in as the 9th safest city with 24 violent crimes and 151 property crimes.
Is Saint Joseph Missouri a good place to live?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
How old is Saint Joseph Missouri?
Saint Joseph, byname St. Joe, city, seat ( 1846 ) of Buchanan county, northwestern Missouri, U.S. It is located on the Missouri River (there bridged to Elwood, Kansas), 28 miles (45 km) north of Kansas City. A trading post was established (1826) on the site by Joseph Robidoux, a French Canadian trapper from St. Louis.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What’s the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
White: 86.14% Black or African American: 5.97% Two or more races: 3.82% Other race: 1.81%
How far above sea level is Saint Joseph Missouri?
The latitude and longitude coordinates (GPS waypoint) of Saint Joseph are 39.7686055 (North), -94.8466322 (West) and the approximate elevation is 889 feet (271 meters) above sea level. If you have visited Saint Joseph before, please share your experience with a comment below.